Hello guys, I really hope you can help me out with this, it's been driving me insane the last few days. My english is far from great, so I'll try to be as clear as possible.

I had a problem during the installation of the screen in my samsung n150. I forgot to unplug the power cable during the installation, and the power was on. I removed my broken screen and plugged the new screen in, immediately it turned on (worked just fine) so I realised the power had been on the whole time, and I quickly unplugged the screen cable again (don't know why I did that, stupid me). Then I turned off the computer.
I plugged the screen in again and turned the laptop on.

The thing is, the backlit now won't work. I thought I'd ruined it when I unplugged it with the power still on, but then I checked it in another laptop and it works just fine. Do you know how to fix this? I try to turn on the backlit with hotkeys Fn+F5 and it doesn't work. In direct light I still can see the icons and everything, so I know it's the backlight.

I really don't know what it can be and thought maybe you could help me with this, I would really apreciate it. Thank you guys!

Diego from Argentina